1. U.S. Research Reports: The Therapeutics of Soybean Phytochemicals,
A collection of international research demonstrates the value of using the Biological Response Modifier capabilities of soybean phytochemicals as adjuvant nutrition to eliminate protein calorie malnutrition... and to support, extend and improve the quality of life for patients with cancer, cachexia, leukemia, HIV (AIDS), and other chronic diseases where the inducement of non-toxic immunostimulation, anti-angiogenesis, and anti-viral serum conditions are beneficial to the patient.
The complete document is 140 pages in length.
Go to www.usrr.org or call US Research Reports at tollfree (800) 533-9660 and request a copy.
2. Townsend Letter for Doctors: Surviving Cancer with Fermented Soy by Vjaya Nair, MD, FAMS, MS, 11/2004, www.townsendletter.com
Dietary Supplementation with Fermented soy Nutraceutical, Haelan951 in Patients who survived Terminal Cancers. Seven case studies including
1)infiltrating ductal carcinoma of the breast,
2) infiltrating ductal carcinoma with history of lymphangitic spread, metastases to skin, lungs, bronchi, pericardium and bones,
3) poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the gallbladder,
4) myeloproliferative disorder,
5) follicular lymphoma, grade 2,
6) prostate cancer,
7) infitrating adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
Conclusion: Significant benefits are associated with the dietary supplementation of fermented soy such as Haelan 951 for patients diagnosed with cancers, either alone or in conjunction with conventional chemotherapy.
6. The Effects of Haelan 951 as monotherapy and as a combined treatment with Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) chemotherapy on invasive ductile carcinoma breast cancer cell line BT 474, Haelan Research Foundation
8. Go to www.haelanresearchfoundation.com This is a complete list of all research and studies conducted on Haelan 951.